Uttanpadasana is the basic and easy pose of yoga. In this Pose, you feel the tension in your abdominal area which results lose Belly Fat.
How to do Uttanpadasana and its steps
Before starting, please watch the Uttanasana video for more understanding then read the following steps carefully, so you don’t make any mistake.
- Lie flat on back in normal position as shown in the video.
- Now slowly-slowly lift you both feet with deep inhale breath.
- Lift your feet to 1 Feet or 30 Degree, Hold the position for some time.
- Now down your feet slowly with exhaling breath and come back to Normal position.
- Take rest with 4-5 Deep breathe and repeat this pose.
Lift feet with Inhale breath → Hold Position → Back to normal position with exhaling breath
You can perform Uttanpadasana in three Way. Perform only in one way at one time and check which is more comfortable and beneficial way for you.
Hold Breath – Hold the position for 10-30 Seconds and hold the breath. Lift feet with Inhale breath → Hold Position and Hold Breath → Back to normal position with exhaling breath. Repeat 3-6 Cycle.
Breath – If you are uncomfortable in hold breath then you can breathe gently. Hold the position for 10-30 Seconds. Lift feet with Inhale breath → Hold Position and Gently Breath → Back to normal position with exhaling breath. Repeat 3-6 Cycle.
Strenght – Hold the position as long as you can hold and breathe gently. Hold for 1/2-2 Minutes. Do only 1-2 Cycle.
This guide is only for Beginner’s when you feel that now you are comfortable and able to do actual then avoid the Beginner’s guide and go for real Uttanasana Pose.
It is an easy pose and easily performs without any risk. During this pose put more pressure in abdominal, which results in pain in abdominal area so in starting start with less. Do only 1-2 Cycle.
If you are not able to do this or you are too fatty then start with One Leg and repeat with another leg. The procedure is same for both and single leg.
Who don’t do
- A pregnant woman should avoid this.
- The concern with your doctor if you have abdominal Injury.
- Back patients do this pose only with one Leg. It will more helpful for back pain Patient.
Don’t perform immediately after the meal (Food). Take 2-3 Hour rest after the heavy meal. 1/2-1 Hour after light Meal like fruits or 15-20 Minute after 1 Glass of Water. Don’t take Meal for 30 Minutes after performing Yoga.
You don’t get the immediate result, continue this at least two weeks.You may not be comfortable in starting Because your body needs time to adopt this Pose. If after 2 Weeks you feel any specific problem in your Body then stop doing this Pose.
You can feel light pain or tension in your abdominal for the 1st week. It’s good sign mean this exercise do work.
- Uttanpadasana is the best pose for the Loose belly fat.
- Toned Legs, Thighs and, Hips.
- Remove Belly and Back Fat.
- Make Abdominal and Back Health.
- Improve blood flow and make body healthy and Energetic.
- Good for the heart patient.
- Beneficial for back pain Patient, Do with one leg only.
- Good for breathing problems.
- Good in Acidity.
- Improve Digestion.
- Make strong Intestine.
Congratulations, now you become the master of Uttanpadasana.
I take all references from the Yoga Guru (Teacher) Baba Ramdev Teaching.
Note – Proper science working behind all the poses this pose tested and verified result by the Millions of People. This website focus on delivering only the true, best and correct information to you. We don’t post our article just by the reference of other websites and books, first tested by itself or practice by Million’s People.
Thank for reading this article if you have any questions about anything please comment below or don’t forget to help others by sharing this article.