Supta Vajrasana is an advanced form of Vajrayana.It is also called Virasana and Master Hero Pose. In this pose bend the waist in backward direction and place on the floor. After sitting in the Vajrayana pose which results stretching in the Abdominal Area.
How to do Supta Vajrasana and its steps
Before starting, please watch the Supta Vajrasana video for more understanding then read the following steps carefully, so you don’t make any mistake.
- First, You sit in the Vajrasana pose if you don’t know what is a Vajrasana pose then you can read here.
- After sitting in the Vajrayana pose, bend your waist in backward direction slowly.
- You can also use your hands for support your waist during bending in the backward direction.
- Place your Head, Shoulder and Waist on the floor comfortably.
- Keep hand in sides of hips on the floor or either on thighs.
- Hold the pose for 1-2 Minutes and breath gently.
- Come to normal Position. Use your hands for coming to normal position if you are not able to come in normal position then you twist in any side and come back to normal position.
Tadasana – Increase Height and Improve Blood Circulation.
In the beginning, maybe you are not able to bend your waist completely in the backward direction so you can use blocks or pillow for support your waist and Neck.
If during Bending you feel more pain or cracking sound in your waist then stop immediately. Don’t push too much your body in starting.
Who don’t do
- Concern to your doctor if you have Abdominal, knee or hip injury
- Pregnant women avoid this pose
- Don’t perform immediately after the meal (Food).
- Take 2-3 Hour rest after the heavy meal. 1/2-1 Hour after light Meal like fruits or 15-20 Minute after 1 Glass of Water.
- Don’t take Meal for 30 Minutes after performing Yoga.
After practising this Supta Vajrasana you can feel the stretching pain in your thighs, abdominal and back pain in starting. You don’t get the immediate result, continue this at least two weeks.You may not be comfortable in starting Because your body needs time to adopt this Pose. If after 2 Weeks you feel any specific problem in your Body then stop doing this Pose or concern with a yoga teacher.
Chakrasana – For Restore the flexibility of Spinal Cord.
Supta Vajrasana Benefits
- Vajrasana is a mind relexation pose.
- It will be helpful in improving the digestion and eliminate Indigestion, acidity, gas, and constipation problems.
- Strength the back and help in relieves from the lower back pain and sciatica.
- Strengthens the pelvic muscles too which help in increase sex power for both men and women’s.
- Eliminate the Knee Pain.
- Reduce Menstrual Cramps.
- Help in Lose Weight.
Congratulations, now you become the master of Supta Vajrasana.
Naukasana – For remove Belly Fat and Toned Legs
I take all references from the Yoga Guru (Teacher) Baba Ramdev Teaching.
Note – Proper science working behind all the poses this pose tested and verified result by the Millions of People. This website focus on delivering only the true, best and correct information to you. We don’t post our article just by the reference of other websites and books, first tested by itself or practice by Million’s People.
Thank for reading this article if you have any questions about anything please comment below or don’t forget to help others by sharing this article.