Balasana (Child Pose) is the basic pose of yoga with many health benefits and very easy to do. In this pose, you sit on your knee and bend forward, put little pressure on Internal Organs like Lungs, Intestine, and Heart which result improve the functionality of these organs.
How to do Balasana and its Steps
Before starting, please watch the Uttanasana video for more understanding then read the following steps carefully, so you don’t make any mistake.
- You first sit into the Vajrasana mean sit on your knee with your feet together and buttocks resting on your heels.
- Make sure your both feet toe touch together and no gap between your thighs and Knee.
- After sitting into the Vajrasana (Show in above Image) take a long deep breath and lift your arms upward straight.
- With exhaling breathe bend forward and rest your chest on knees and forehead on the floor.
- Your arms swing with your head and keep near the ear.
- Keep your elbow straight.
- Hold the Position and Gently Breath.
- Back to the normal Position in Vajrasana.
- You can hold the Position for 1 – 2.30 Minutes. Do only One Time.
- If you are not able to hold the position for minimum 1 Minute then repeat the Pose. Repeat 2 Times.
If you are not able to touch your forehead to the floor then bend how much you can bend.
Who don’t do
- The first concern with your doctor if you have abdominal Injury.
- Back pain patients avoid this pose.
Don’t perform immediately after the meal (Food). Take 2-3 Hour rest after the heavy meal. 1/2-1 Hour after light Meal like fruits or 15-20 Minute after 1 Glass of Water. Don’t take Meal for 30 Minutes after performing Yoga.
You don’t get the immediate result, continue this at least two weeks.You may not be comfortable in starting Because your body needs time to adopt this Pose. If after 2 Weeks you feel any specific problem in your Body then stop doing this Pose.
You can feel light pain or tension in your abdominal for the 1st week. It’s good sign mean this exercise do work.
- Balasana is the good pose for tension, Mental disease, Peace of Mind, Relaxing, Angry.
- Remove Belly, hips and Back Fat.
- Make Abdominal strong.
- Improve blood flow and make body healthy and Energetic.
- Good for the Heart and Lungs.
- Good for breathing problems.
- Good in Acidity.
- Improve Digestion.
- Make strong Intestine.
- Provide strength to women Uterine.
Congratulations, now you become the master of Balasana.
I take all references from the Yoga Guru (Teacher) Baba Ramdev Teaching.
Note – Proper science working behind all the poses this pose tested and verified result by the Millions of People. This website focus on delivering only the true, best and correct information to you. We don’t post our article just by the reference of other websites and books, first tested by itself or practice by Million’s People.
Thank for reading this article if you have any questions about anything please comment below or don’t forget to help others by sharing this article.